Monday 4 August 2014

Liebster Award!


I was nominated by Amy who can be found here. She has a great blog, which i've been following for a little while now, so thank you for my first tag nomination!
The rules are as followed:
  • You must answer all 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
  • You must link back to the person that nominated you.
  • After completing these questions you must nominate bloggers (with under 200 followers) and give 11 questions of your choice.
  • You can not nominate the person who nominated you.
You must let your nominees know that they have been nominated and provide a link to your post so they can learn more about it.

The questions were:
1. Which blogger inspired you to start your blog, and why? 
I've been reading so many blogs for years now so  there isn't really just one! The first blog I ever found was Zoella's back in 2010, so maybe hers.

2. Where would you most like to travel? 
California is definitely my next place to go! I'm thinking about doing a TrekAmerica holiday, as they look amazing!

3. What is your favourite make up brand? 
I really like Clinique however they are quite expensive on the bank balance, so probably Rimmel overall.

4. Whats your favourite season (winter, summer, etc)?
I love winter, mainly because of Christmas. I always get so into all the celebrations, especially the Christmas dinner!! I've worked in retail for the past 3 years, so cannot wait to have Boxing Day off this year!

5.What is your favourite film or book? 
I really like the film 'Friends With Benefits', Mila Kunis and Justin are the perfect pair for this film and it's not quite as soppy/cheesy as other films in this genre. Books are harder, I studied English Lit at A level so have many favourites from that!

6. Do you have a style icon, if so who?
Not particularly, I have a pretty classic style, so people like Mollie King, or Millie Macintosh are ones I look at most for inspiration. 

7. Do you prefer make up or skincare? 
Make up. My skincare regime compared to some bloggers is not very impressive!

8. If you could have anything in the world what would it be? 
This ones really hard! I would really love a plane ticket to go and see my sister, as she's now moved away. I would also love a pet cat or dog as I never had one as a child! On a much more superficial note, I would like the Urban Decay Naked palette! 

9. Most watched Youtuber or blogger? 
Sprinkle of Glitter's videos, and the 'The Londoner' are both long term faves!

10. What film have you watched more than any other?
It's so cheesy and really not the best in terms of storyline etc.. but 'Sweet Home Alabama' with Reese Witherspoon is always one I go to on a rainy afternoon!

11. If you could be one person ( dead or alive) for a day who would it be and why? 
Beyonce. For obvious reasons!

I nominate:

http://littlemisscazzie.blogspot.co.uk/
http://kelsiereynolds.blogspot.co.uk/
http://kathandcake.blogspot.co.uk/
http://mappingoutmyworld.wordpress.com/
http://www.alittlelucy.com/
http://absterdam.blogspot.co.uk/

and anyone else who wants to do it!

My Questions Are:
1. What is your favourite item of clothing?
2. Best memory from school/uni?
3. What food could you eat forever?
4. Which place would you love to visit?
5. Your miracle makeup product?
6. What 'resolution/goal' would you love to complete by 2015?
7. Favourite blogs?
8. Worst makeup or fashion mistake?
9. Best advice for your 15 year old self?
10. Who's concert would you love to go to?
11. Marmite, love it or hate it?

5 comments:

  1. I loved you answers! Thanks for taking part. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nomination and questions! I've responded to them and had fun!
    -Kelsie
    http://kelsiereynolds.blogspot.com/2014/08/liebster-awards-part-two.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i've just gone and checked it out, thanks for taking part x

      Delete
  3. Thanks for my nomination! I will get round to this sometime soon! Lovely blog. xx

    http://littlemisscazzie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete