Saturday 30 August 2014

End of Summer Soundtrack

Photo Source

I listen to music a lot from a site called 8tracks, I've found lots of new songs and artists this way as you choose keywords from a list to find a playlist, such as a genre like 'indie' or more emotion based like 'sleepy', 'calm' or 'feelgood'.
This is just a small list of songs I've been listening to over the last few months this Summer. It's a mix from upbeat and happy, to more chilled and calm ones!
(links in titles)

Luna- Bombay Bicycle Club


Maps- Maroon 5

All about That Bass- Megan Trainor

Latch (Acoustic)- Sam Smith

Diane Young- Vampire Weekend

I'm a Mess- Ed Sheeran

Comeback- Ella Eyre

Settle Down- The 1975

Like I Can- Sam Smith

Love Runs Out- OneRepublic
           
Turning Page- Sleeping At Last

What are some of your favourite songs this Summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment