Thursday 28 August 2014

Daily Makeup


First of all, sorry for not posting regularly! What with going to work, sorting out lots of uni things for September, starting driving lessons and seeing friends, it's been pretty busy!

This is a collection of the makeup I use on a day to day basis. Personally I find blush looks a bit overdone on me, so I save that just for nights out! I've been using all these products for a while now, and lots of them will be repurchases! 


Face: 
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation 
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer
Rimmel Clear Complexion Powder
L'Oreal Paris Glam Bronzer
So clearly I am loving Rimmel products at the moment! The foundation is a great one for summer, containing SPF18, it feels really light on the skin and leaves a nice glow! The bronzer has hardly any glitter or shine in it, making it so practical for day, this is in the shade Golden Bronze which I love as it doesn't make you look orange! 

 
Eyes:
Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeliner
Clinique High Impact Volume Mascara
I found this eyeliner took a bit of getting used to as the pen nib isn't that flexible, it is great for being precise and creating that perfect flick however, I might go back to liquid eyeliner just as it's easier, and lasts slightly longer. I absolutely LOVE this mascara though! It really does what it says in the name, making my lashes look longer and thicker.
 
 
Others:
BodyShop Born Lippy Strawberry Balm
Real Techniques Stippling Brush
Real Techniques Blush Brush
I always just use a balm during the day, either the one above or a Nivea one as they are the best for moisturising! This one also has a tint of colour in it, which is slightly red. The Real Technique brushes don't really need an introduction! Personally, I find them to be the best for affordable prices and quality. And another plus, they are really easy to clean back to as if new.

Thanks for reading, if anyone has some recommendations of new products I'd love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment