Tuesday 29 July 2014

To the seaside..

walking by Lyme Regis' beach

For the past 5-6 days I have been having a little break down south in Dorset. We originally went to celebrate my cousin's wedding day, but decided to add on a few days to enjoy the beaches and sunny weather while it lasted! As a child I used to go on holidays all around the UK, so it was really good to go back to some of these places and appreciate how lovely they all are.

The places we went to were Lyme Regis, West Bay Beach, and Southbourne- my favourite of the beaches. I'd really recommend trying a trip like this, it's perfect if you only have a couple of days free but want to fit in a lot!

 


1 comment:

  1. i've been there and it's so lovely :-) gorgeous photos xxxx


    www.stripeyjane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete