Thursday 17 July 2014

Nike Trainers and Getting Fit


After a setback in June, I am back and ready to get fit! As cliché as it is to begin a fitness regime in summer and all, the sunny weather and lighter evenings really do make it so much more appealing! Although I am lucky to have a naturally slim build, my overall fitness isn't as good as it used to be and I miss doing regular exercise, especially dance.

So I have started at a zumba class, and so far I really like it! I'd definitely recommend this to people who are just starting out with exercise.. its fun, and with people of all ages nobody will judge you if you get a few moves wrong!
I'm also trying to run again, something I've never got on with too well! I heard it only really becomes enjoyable once you break through the first month and start running a decent distance! I'm going to stick with it and see... any tips or running songs would be great!



With this new mindset, I figured I needed some new shoes to match! These are called Nike Dual Fusion TR and were from a Nike outlet store. They had a great discount, from £60.00 RRP to £29.40

Now its warmer I'm wearing these Adidas shorts. You can buy similar from Sports Direct, or just somewhere like H&M if you want them cheaper. To Zumba I wear black leggings, any pair will do if you're just starting out, although I will buy some proper sports ones soon! With these I wear a loose t-shirt, or tank top.


I will post how I'm getting on, every month or maybe few months. Hopefully there will start to be an improvement!

5 comments:

  1. Hi, I have nominated you for the Liebster award because i think your blog is great!
    you can find out more infomation about it here http://amytalks96.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/nominated-for-liebster-award.html
    I hope you take part as it is a lot of fun, If you do link me your post so i can check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you amy! it will definitely be my next post!

      Delete
  2. ooh i love those trainers!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. my giveaway to win a cute Dahlia coat ends soon! click here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, just had a look at your blog and love it!

      Delete
  3. I'm thinking of getting some new trainers, might try these;)

    http://freyasfindings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete