Wednesday 2 July 2014

June Beauty Favourites


Another month has gone by so quickly! After a few relaxing weeks off I am back to work... typically just when the sun has started to show! Here are just a few things I've been loving and using non-stop this month:



Body Shop Mango Lip Butter: In my opinion Body Shop has the nicest smelling products, and this is no exception! These butters last forever, and are really creamy but without being sticky. I tend to use this before going to sleep to really hydrate overnight.

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish (Soft and Gentle): This was my first MAC product, and has been in my makeup bag ever since. This gives a gorgeous summer glow and is not too much for my pale skin! This will work out great value as a little goes a long way.

MaxFactor Glossfinity Nailpolish (forever glam): The perfect deep pink. I was really impressed with how little this chipped, and only one coat is needed.

Rimmel Wake me Up Concealer: This really does illuminate and brighten under the eye, with a medium coverage. I particularly love this as it more of a yellowy tone rather than pink which can be hard to find in the paler shades.

Jergens Original Beauty Lotion: I have been using this moisturiser since last summer and is a firm favourite. It has a light texture, and sinks quickly into the skin, great when in a rush. Personally, I love the cherry-almond smell, although it may not be for everyone. This really helps get rid of dryness from winter, and leaves the skin much softer ready for shorts and summer dresses!

I love reading monthly favourites, and always happy to hear of any more amazing products out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment